Greely’s Topdressing Soil™ (organic)
The same great blend of screened topsoil, mushroom compost, and black peat you love, now approved for use in organic growing*!
Want to try growing your own garden? Try our locally made 4X4 Raised Garden Box !
- Also known as a triple mix, garden soil, or black soil
- Topdressing lawns
- Creating new vegetable gardens and flower beds
- Reviving and replenishing existing garden beds and flower beds
- Planting trees and shrubs
- A great all-purpose growing soil
- Now approved for organic growing
- Do-It-Yourself Tips on how to topdress your lawn
- Need grass seed?
*Greely’s Topdressing Soil™ is approved for organic growing by the Centre for Systems Integration (CSI), a division of Seeds Canada. We comply with the standards set forth by the CSI, including annual on-site inspections of our processing facilities, detailed record keeping, and periodic testing of soil and water.
Note: Due to the soil being all natural, we do not guarantee weed-free soil.
1 cubic yard bag vs 1 cubic yard bulk
Is a cubic yard bag bigger than a cubic yard in bulk? No, they are both are the same in volume at 27 cubic feet. Check out our video!