Greely’s Topdressing Soil™
The same great blend of screened topsoil, mushroom compost, and black peat you love, now certified for organic growing*!
- Also known as a triple mix, garden soil, or black soil
- Topdressing lawns
- Creating new vegetable gardens and flower beds
- Reviving and replenishing existing garden beds and flower beds
- Planting trees and shrubs
- A great all-purpose growing soil
- Now certified for organic growing
- Do-It-Yourself Tips on how to topdress your lawn
- Need grass seed? Or have questions regarding planting grass seed? Review “Planting a New Lawn from Seed” from the book “Lawn Care for Dummies”
*Greely’s Topdressing Soil™ is certified for organic growing by the Centre for Systems Integration (CSI), a division of the Canadian Seed Institute. We comply with the standards set forth by the CSI, including annual on-site inspections of our processing facilities, detailed record keeping, and periodic testing of soil and water.
Note: We do not guarantee weed-free soil.
Note: Greely’s cubic yard Gardening Bag holds 1 Full cubic yard of product, measuring 3′ x 3′ x 3′. Greely’s half cubic yard Gardening Bag holds a full half cubic yard of product, measuring 29″ x 29″ x 28″. Please note that we only deliver physical goods to Ottawa and the surrounding area.
Please note: If you have purchased a cubic yard bag and had it delivered but would like to have the bag exchanged, there will be a $130 plus HST delivery cost to complete the bag exchange.
Price includes delivery in Ottawa area (Central Kanata to central Orleans to Kemptville).
“Load Delivery” refers to a product being dumped loosely on to your driveway by a dump truck. Please note that split loads cannot be ordered online. If you’re interested in ordering a split load, please call us at 613.821.3003.