White Bunker Sand
As a result of numerous requests, Greely now brings to you White Bunker Sand all the way from Haliburton, Ontario. You ask, Greely delivers!
- Crushed, screened & washed from Dolomite/Quartzite
- White in colour – Angular/hard
- Quick draining
- Stable on steep bunker faces
- Firm ball support
- Easily raked saving time on bunker maintenance
- Meets industry standards
- Aesthetically pleasing
- To ensure no weeds grow up from underneath and to restrict the sand from working its way into the soil, use PRO SILVER PLUS Woven GeoTextile.
Please note: Due to variations in monitor settings, we cannot guarantee that the colours displayed on our website will exactly match the colour of the product. If you have any questions about a particular colour or size, please contact us prior to ordering for clarification.
Learn more! Check out our blogs!
- Decorative Stone & Decorative Sand
- All About Geotextile
- Getting your Yard & Garden Supplies delivered in Ottawa
- Save Money with Split Load Delivery
- Planning Your Spring Landscape Project
- How Many Cubic Yards Do I Need?
- Outdoor Home Project Ideas
- Tool Kit Rental
- Yard Waste Bins
- How to Use Our DisposaBag
- Ordering FAQs
1 cubic yard bag vs 1 cubic yard bulk
Is a cubic yard bag bigger than a cubic yard in bulk? No, they are both are the same in volume at 27 cubic feet. Check out our video!