Enhanced Black Bark Mulch
Enhanced Black Bark Mulch is shredded hardwood bark that is chunky in texture and is dyed black with a biodegradable dye. Can lighten in colour over time.
- Attractive mulch, dark in colour
- Reapplication as required for the visual effect
- DIY tip: for new flower beds, apply 3″ of mulch to prevent weed growth but still allow water to access the soil
- DIY tip: for older flower beds: Apply approximately 1″ to refresh the mulch every year or alternating year, depending on the effectiveness of the mulch.
- For more information on the colourants used, click here
Please note: Due to variations in monitor settings, we cannot guarantee that the colours displayed on our website will exactly match the colour of the product. If you have any questions about a particular colour, please contact us prior to ordering for clarification.
1 cubic yard bag vs 1 cubic yard bulk
Is a cubic yard bag bigger than a cubic yard in bulk? No, they are both are the same in volume at 27 cubic feet. Check out our video!