Our online store is now closed for the 220/2021 winter season.
Crushed Stone & Stonedust
Ottawa Playground Sand
Premium Bedding Stone
Washed Mantle (Eljen) Sand
- Crushed Stone & Stone Dust: A mixture of various sized stone and stone dust, this product is ideal for use in places where a good hard base is required, including driveways, hot tubs and under slabs.
- Clear Limestone: Optimal for drainage, Clear Limestone is used in window wells, under sheds and concrete floors, around weeping tile and as a base for poured concrete.
- Premium Bedding Stone: A great base for interlocking or patio stones. Also known as High Performance Bedding, our Premium Bedding Stone interlocks, and so it does not shift or heave. This stone must be used in an enclosed space.
- Roofing Stone: Designed to be used on flat rooftops, our roofing stone is available in 1 – 1 ½” Roof Ballast and 3/8″ Washed Pea Stone. Used to protect your flat roof from the elements and ultraviolet light, Roofing Stone extends the life of your roofing surface, helping to prevent cracking, blistering and other situations that could lead to leaks over time.
- Decomposed Granite: Ideal for dog parks and dog runs, this 5mm decorative compacting stone can withstand wear & tear, while managing pet waste and odours.
- Ottawa Playground Sand: Professionally tested for children’s safety, this sand is the ideal choice for your sandboxes and play structures.
- Hydro Sand: A soft sand that is approved for the installation and maintenance of power, telephone and internet wires in the ground.
- Screened Sand: Natural Screened Sand makes an affordable clean fill solution.
- Washed Sand: This finely textured sand is often used under swimming pool liners.
- Washed Mantle (Eljen) Sand Approved for septic beds, this sand provides an additional filtration, helping to prevent saturated conditions.
- Brick Sand: Sometimes known as masonry sand, this fine sand contains no traces of clay and mixes well with cement for bricklaying.
- Concrete Sand: Not just for concrete, this sand has many uses including septic, bedding pipes and filling joints.
- Contractor Cable Sand: Commonly used for laying cable, water pipes and gas lines.
- Granular B Type I (Pitrun): This natural blend of sand and stone provides the optimal density for building roadways, parking lots and driveways.