Coloured Riverwash Stone
Cubic Yard Calculator
Coloured Riverwash Stone is Available in the following sizes:
Natural – 3/8″ to 5/8″, 7/8″ to 1″, 1 1/2 “, 1″ to 4″, 2″ to 7”
NOTE: We are currently out of stock of our 1″-4″ Riverwash Stone until August 22, 2019.
- Also known as pea stone
- Maintenance border around homes
- Decorative around flower beds
- Stone walkways
- Accenting pool areas
- Perfect for ponds and water features
- Ideal for shaded areas where the grass is hard to grow
- Please note: The size 1″-4″ may have longer elongated stones due to the screening process, where some stones can vary up to 5″ to 6″ in length
- Please note The size 2″-7″ may have longer elongated stones due to the screening process, where some stones can vary up to 7″ to 8″ in length
- Need geotextile to restrict weeds? Try our commercial grade PRO SILVER PLUS woven geotextile.
- Need tools like a wheelbarrow & shovel for your do-it-yourself project? Rent our convenient all-in-one Tool Rental Kit and SAVE $25.00 on the rental price when you purchase a cubic yard or half cubic yard bag.
Please note: Due to variations in monitor settings, we cannot guarantee that the colours displayed on our website will exactly match the colour of the product. Furthermore, the use of a golf ball is to help provide a sense of the scale of the Riverwash Stone. Due to the nature of the manufacturing process, from time to time product sizing may vary slightly. If you have any questions about a particular colour or size, please contact us prior to ordering for clarification.
Please note: If you have purchased a cubic yard bag and had it delivered but would like to have the bag exchanged for a different size stone, there will be a $109.50 plus HST delivery cost to complete the bag exchange.
Note: Greely’s cubic yard Gardening Bag holds 1 Full cubic yard of product, measuring 3′ x 3′ x 3′. Greely’s half cubic yard Gardening Bag holds a full half cubic yard of product, measuring 29″ x 29″ x 28″. Please note that we only deliver physical goods to Ottawa and the surrounding area.
Greely’s Gardening Bag Return Policy
Due to the nature of our products, Greely Sand & Gravel cannot offer a refund on any Greely’s Gardening Bags. If you would like to have an unopened Greely’s Gardening Bag removed from your property, a charge of $109.50 (plus HST) will apply. We are only able to pick up a Greely’s Gardening Bag if it is accessible from the road and in good physical condition.
Please note: If we delivered a cubic yard bag of product to your home and you prefer to have the unused cubic yard bag exchanged for a different product, we will charge the difference in price between the products, along with a delivery fee of $109.50 (plus HST).
Price includes delivery in Ottawa area (Central Kanata to central Orleans to Kemptville).
“Load Delivery” refers to a product being dumped loosely on to your driveway by a dump truck. Please note that split loads cannot be ordered online. If you’re interested in ordering a split load, please call us at 613.821.3003.