Red Granite Stone
1/2″ – 3/4″ and 3/4″ – 1 1/2″
- Maintenance border around homes
- Decorative around flower beds
- Accenting pool areas
- Perfect for ponds and water features
- Ideal for shaded areas where the grass is hard to grow
- DIY tip: for new flower beds, apply 3″ of mulch to prevent weed growth but still allow water to access the soil
- DIY tip: for older flower beds: Apply approximately 1″ to refresh the mulch every year or alternating year, depending on the effectiveness of the mulch.
- Need tools like a wheelbarrow & shovel for your do-it-yourself project? Rent our convenient all-in-one Tool Rental Kit and SAVE $25.00 on the rental price when you purchase a cubic yard or half cubic yard bag.
Please note: Due to variations in monitor settings, we cannot guarantee that the colours displayed on our website will exactly match the colour of the product. Furthermore, the use of a golf ball is to help provide a sense of the scale of the Granite Stone. Due to the nature of the manufacturing process, from time to time product sizing may vary slightly. If you have any questions about a particular colour or size, please contact us prior to ordering for clarification.
Note: Greely’s cubic yard Gardening Bag holds 1 Full cubic yard of product, measuring 3′ x 3′ x 3′. Greely’s half cubic yard Gardening Bag holds a full half cubic yard of product, measuring 29″ x 29″ x 28″. Please note that we only deliver physical goods to Ottawa and the surrounding area.
Please note: If you have purchased a cubic yard bag and had it delivered but would like to have the bag exchanged, there will be a $130 plus HST delivery cost to complete the bag exchange.
Price includes delivery in Ottawa area (Central Kanata to central Orleans to Kemptville).
“Load Delivery” refers to a product being dumped loosely on to your driveway by a dump truck. Please note that split loads cannot be ordered online. If you’re interested in ordering a split load, please call us at 613.821.3003.